Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, State Bank of India, Corporate Centre, Mumbai invites applications from Indian citizens for appointment of Cutomer Relationship Executives in State Bank of India (SBI) and State Bank of Saurashtra (SBS) for its Personal Banking and Medium Enterprises segments on contractual basis initially for 2 years.
Important dates :
- Last date for receipt of application : 04th January, 2008
- Last date for receipt of application from far flung areas : 07th January 2008.
Details of Vacancy :
- No. of Vacancy : 1300 posts in SBI and 34 posts in SBS
- Remunaration : Rs.3.0 Lac per annum for Personal Banking and Rs.3.50 Lac per annum Medium enterprisese.
- Qualification : Graduation in Arts/ Commers/ Science with minimum 50% marks. Any additional Degree/ Diploma in Management / Marketing or Certified Financial Analyst/ CA/ Certified Financial Planner would be preferable.
- Age : Minimum Age : 21 years ; Maximum Age : 28 years. Relaxation as per rules.
- Experience : Minimum 2 years experience.
Application Fee : For General category candidates - Rs.250.00 For SC/ST/PWD/XS candidates Rs.50.00. Only draft favouring “State Bank of India - CRE-2007” drawn on Mumbai will be accepted
How to Apply : Eligible candidates need to apply ONLINE (Website links are open from 30/11/07 to 31/12/07 only) . After applying online, candidates needs to send printed copy of computer generated application along with DD and affixing photgraph on it and required certificates in a envelope superscribing "For Recruitment on Customer Relationship Execitives in SBG" and mail it to Post Box No. 19973, Nariman Point Post Office, Mumbai -21 by ordinary post only.
For more information, please view http://media.sbicrpd.com/seeker/Employment_news_ad.pdf and Apply Online at http://www.sbicrpd.com/application_form.html