Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Walk-In at HSBC for Business Banking




HSBC

HSBC is looking for Graduates/ Post Graduates for Business Banking division. Candidates with relevant experience and a good understandinh of Business Banking/ Trade/ Forex/ Cash Management/ Retail Liabilities and proven track record in sales would be given preference. Selected candidates will be offered the position of Assistant Sales Manager, SME and can look forward to an exciting career with unmatched growth opportunities :

Walk-In-Interview : Walk-In will be held on 10th and 11th April 2010 from 10.00 am to 3 pm at following places :

  • Mumbai : HSBC Operations and Processing enterprise (I), Pvt. Limied, Umang, Plot CS No. 1406-A/28, Mind Space, Behind Inorbit Mall, New Link road, Malad (West), Mumbai - 400064
  • Bangalore : HSBC, No.84, Gandhi Bazar, Basavangudi, Bangalore - 560004 (near Ramkrishna Ashram (Circle)
  • Hyderabad : HSBC, 6-3-1107 & 1108, Raj Bhawan Road, Somajiguda, Hyderabad - 500082
  • Pune : HSBC, 4th Floor, Amar Avinash Corporate City, Sector No. 11, Bund Garden Road, Pune - 411011 (Near Inox Theatre)

For opporunities with HSBC, please send your resume to careers@hsbc.co.in

Post published by BS for bankjob.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,I'm Mani Sureka. I have done B.C.A and diploma in mass communication and journalism. I have 3 years work eperience of centre manager.

SriramRaj said...

Cool article with good information. I have a prepared a list of top jobs sites in India which provide good information related to jobs in India. I would appreciate if you add a comment in my article http://www.mytechnogrill.com/2010/05/top-job-sites-in-india.html- Top Jobs Sites in India and add your link so that my blog readers can learn more on these sites. I have added some top jobs sites in the link. Looking forward for link exchange with my site. My site has page rank 2

Post a Comment