- Probationary Officers : 900 posts, Age : 21-30 years.
- Company Secretary : 01 post, Age : 21-40 years.
- Economist : 01 post in, Age : 21-40 years.
- Statistician : 01 post in, Age : 21-40 years.
- Forex/Treasury : 10 posts in, Age : 21-40 years.
- CA/ ICWA/ CFA : 40 posts in, Age : 21-35 years.
- Law Officer : 15 posts in, Age : 21-35 years.
- Risk Management : 05 posts in, Age : 21-35 years.
- Pesronnel/ HR : 15 posts in, Age : 21-35 years.
- Official Language : 12 posts in, Age : 21-30 years.
- Probationary Cash cum General Clerk : 500 posts, Age : 21-28 years.
Important Dates :
- Opening Date for On-Line Application : 30.03.2009
- Closing Date for On-Line : 27.04.2009
- Last date for receipt of Print out of the System Generated Applications : 04.05.2009
- Last date for receipt of Print out of the System Generated Application from Far Flung areas. : 11.05.2009
- Date of written Test for Clerk : 28.06.2009
- Date of written Test for Probationary Officers : 21.06.2009
- Date of written Test for Specialist Officers : 14.06.2009
Fee : Rs.400/- for Officers and Rs.200/- for Clerks (Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PH candidates) should be send by Bank DD or by Banker's cheque/ Pay Order favouring "United Bank Of India Specialist Officers Recruitment Project 2009" and "United Bank Of India Clerical Recruitment Project-2009" payable at Mumbai.
How to Apply : Apply Online. Take a printout of the system generated application form and send it to the desired address on or before 04/05/2009:
Candidate kindly visit http://recruitment.unitedbankofindia.com/recruitment.asp to view all the details and online submission of the application.