Rajasthan Gramin Bank
13 - Lajpat Nagar, Alwar (Rajasthan)
Applications are invited for appointment in Officer Scale-I cadre and Clerk-cum-Cashier Cadre in Rajasthan Gramin Bank.
- Officer Scale -I : 19 posts (UR-10, SC-04, OBC-5)
- Date of Written Exam : 22/11/2009
- Age : 18-26 years
- Qualification : Graduation Degree of recognised University in any discipline or its equivalent (ii) Proficiency in local language i.e. Hindi is necessary but Candidates must have very good knowledge / command on English language also. Preference will be given to candidates with good computer knowledge.
- Pay Scale : Rs. 10000-18240/-
- Date of Written Exam : 29/11/2009
- Age : 18-26 years
- Qualification : A degree from any recognised University in any discipline or its equivalent. OR A pass in Higher Secondary school examination of 10+2 or 10+2+3 pattern/ 11th standard of 11+3 pattern/ pre-degree or intermediate or any equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% marks OR Pass with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in Matriculation/ Senior School Certificate (old pattern) or equivalent OR Diploma in Banking recognised by State or Central Government/State Government or Union Territory. Proficiency in local language (Hindi) is essential. Knowledge of English is preferred. Preference will be given to candidates with computer knowledge.
- Pay Scale : Rs. 4410-13210/-
Fee : Rs.250/- in the form of Pay Order/ DD (Rs. 50/- for SC/PH/ST/Ex.-SM candidates) in favour of "Rajasthan Gramin Bank - Recruitment Account - Officers" payable at Alwar or "Rajasthan Gramin Bank - Recruitment Account - Clerical" payable at Alwar. Candidates must write their name, date of birth, address and post applied for on the reverse side of the Bank draft/ Bankers cheque.
How to Apply: Applications in prescribed format for Officer should be sent to Post Box No.8586, Kandivali (East), Mumbai – 400101 and the application for the post of Clerk-cum-Cashier should be sent to Post Box No.7736, Borivali (West), Mumbai – 400092.
Last Date : The last date of receipt of application is 31/08/2009.
For other details like age relaxation, exam scheme and test centers, call letter, probation details and application form format and all other information , please see employment News dates 15-21 August, 2009