Sunday, August 2, 2009

11000 Clerk vacancy in SBI 2009-10

Post published by BS for bankjob.blogspot.com
STATE BANK Of INDIA (SBI)
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department (CRPD) Corporate Centre, Mumbai

Advertisement No. CRPD/CR/2009-10/04

Recruitment of 11000 Clerical Staff in State Bank of India (SBI)

Important Dates :

  1. Start of Online submission of Application : 01/08/2009
  2. Last date of Online submission of Application : 15/09/2009
  3. Date of Written Examination : 08/11/09 and 15/11/2009
CRPD, SBI invites Online applications from Indian citizens for appointment of 11000 Clerical Cadre posts in State Bank of India :
  • Clerical Cadre : 11000 posts (UR-5612,SC-1750, ST-1082, OBC-2556) in various states in India (see detailed advt. for state wise vacancies) , Pay Scale : Rs.4410-13210/-, Qualification : Minimum 12th standard (10+2) pass or equivalent qualification with a minimum of aggregate 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD/XS). OR A degree from a recognised university (graduation level) with a minimum of aggregate 40%marks (35%forSC/ST/PWD/XS). , Candidates who have not passed XIIth standard Examination but have passed Diploma course afterXth standard are eligible for the captioned recruitment provided: (i) Diploma Course passed must be a full time course with a minimum of Two Years Duration (Diploma course through correspondence are not eligible) (ii) The Diploma course should be recognized/approved by the State Board of Technical Education of the concerned state. (iii) The percentage of marks in XIIth std/Diploma course shall be arrived at by dividing the marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects by aggregate maximum marks of all subjects irrespective of optional/additional optional subjects studied. Similarly percentage of marks in Graduation shall also be arrived at by dividing the aggregate marks obtained by the candidates in all the subjects by maximum marks of the course (both for pass/Honours course) for all the years of the course. (B) Matriculate Ex-Servicemen Candidates, who have obtained the Indian Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or the Air Force, after having completed not less than 15 years of service inArmed Forces of the Union are also eligible for the post. (C) Should be able to write and speak English fluently. (D) Knowledge of local language will be an added qualification., Age : 18-28 years as on 01/10/2009. Age relaxation as per Govt. rules.

Application Fee : Rs. 250/- (for SC/ST/PWD/XS Rs.50/- only) to be deposited in any branch of SBI by a prescribed deposit slip and get receipt. Details of the payment should be entered in online application form.

How to Apply : Apply Online at SBI website between 01/08/2009 and 15/09/2009

Kindly view the recruitment page at SBI website http://www.sbi.co.in/ at and Apply online at at http://registration.sifyitest.com/sbi/

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can a XIIth appearing candidate apply for the post mentioned.

Anonymous said...

I am vinay i have passed in drgree with 73% but i have xiith persentage is 58%(below in your reqirment), than can i apply for these post mentioned

Anonymous said...

vinay u r heplu

Unknown said...

Hey Bro I have seen that there are vacancies reserved for OBC, but there is no percentage relaxation for OBC...... kindly put some light on it..?? Are OBC are also eligible for relaxation in percentage of marks ??

Anonymous said...

bachcho pehle padh toh lo naukri baad mein karna

Unknown said...

Sir,im neelam jha.Im a graduate,bt i have secured 2nd division in 10+2.Can i apply for this post

rohan said...

tell me how to pepareing for s.b.i clerk ...

kaushik said...

good yaar u r dng very good job. nd thanxx

SoyTico la pagina de los ticos said...

very good job!

siddu said...

is dere any percentage limit for the clerks posts for sbi plz help me..........

Anonymous said...

Sir, I am savit upadhyay I have applied for SBI job on dated 01.09.09 but inadvertenly I mentioned 10th class percentage again I refill the form and correct the year of passing and percentage my previous registration ID is 2741597 and later ID is 2743598

Unknown said...

good job but online is very deficult sbi online wedside is not open i am very said.........thanks

Anonymous said...

Respectfully sir I am leaveing in sarojini nagar new delhi -23 and I want join this job and I am I.T.I pass out in Electronics and Electric from Govt.Ins. I am doing computer hardware diploma from F-TEC.I am all ready worked us page point service India Pvt.Ltd with process (AIRTEL) Vol.department and 121,FBC process,VAS department .and I am all ready worked us info vision with the process collection department and recovery department for two year in narayna.and I am currently working with wings corporate service India pvt ltd with process(Vodafone ) collection department. thanks

Unknown said...

hey plz met me know more abt it !!! how i shud prepare for zamination plz let me know more abt it as soon as possible!

Unknown said...

hey plz let no abt all info !! related all abt xamz too!!

Anonymous said...

hey plz let me know abt all details!

Anonymous said...

exuse me sir iam lalit singh i have done computer engineering and iam doing bca can i apply tjis job

Anonymous said...

i m in prefinalyear can i apply for dis job at grduate level

Anonymous said...

hi i have secured 61 % marks in graduation and 55% in 12th. can i apply for this post

Anonymous said...

no u cannot

Anonymous said...

hey guys..am waiting for results ..anyone know when it is..

puran said...

Dear Sir,

I am puran singh and I'm doing B.A. Pass Final Year from Delhi University
And I have done diploma in computer.
And I have in filed experience in 2 Year 6 month,(Computer operator & Data Entry operator)
Pleases sir, any job for match my profiles so call me and mail me.

And My CV with also attached in.

My contract number and Email ID.

Puransingh17@rediff.com
Mob: - 9968624835

I'm waiting your earlier response.

Post a Comment