Axis Bank is moving ahead with the times. The career opportunities are in the Western Zone for the Axis Bank's branches in Mumbai and in the rest of of Maharashtra, as well as in the states of Gujarat and Madhya Pradesh.
For Branch Banking:
- Assistant Vice President (Job Code. BO/WZ/AVP) : Your role will be that of heading a medium sized branch of the Bank with business development as the prime focus or as the head of operations of a large branch. You should be fully conversant with all aspects of branch operations and also have a working knowledge of credit and foreign exchange and capable of leading a team. At least 9-10 years of experience in a decision making position in a reputed bank is required.
- Manager (Job Code - BO/WZ/MN) : Your role will be that of managing the operations of a medium sized branch including business development. You should be conversant with all aspects of branch operations. Knowledge of credit and foreign exchange will be an added advantage. Minimum 6 years of relevant experience in a reputed bank is required.
- Deputy Manager (Job Code - BO/WZ/DM) : Your role will be that of an operations official at a branch and you need to be fully conversant with banking procedures and capable of extending excellent customer service and selling of bank products. 3-4 years of relevant experience in a reputed bank is required.
- Executive (Job Code - BO/WZ/EXE) : Your primary role will be that of a front office functionary to interact with customers for all their banking related needs. You should be able to fluently communicate in English and the local language. You should also possess marketing and interpersonal skills. Those with experience in the financial sector will be preferred. Fresh Graduates / MBAs/ CAs/ ICWAs from reputed colleges can also apply.
- AVP/ Manager/ Deputy Manager (Credit SME Segment) (Job Code-CR/WZ/SME) : Your role envisages business development in the SME segment with emphasis on fee-based income. You should have experience in the area of credit appraisal/ sanction/ supervision/ follow up and recovery. 3-10 years of relevant experience as an officer in a reputed bank/ Financial Institution is essential. Chartered Accountants and MBAs from leading business schools with above experience will be given preference.
- Manager/ Deputy Manager (Corporate Banking Operations) (Job Code-WZ/CBO) : You should have 2 - 6 years of experience in the area of corporate credit including sanction/ documentation/ supervision and follow-up/ recovery. You need to be conversant with recovery and follow-up of stressed accounts and NPA management as also compilation of relevant MIS. Chartered Accountants, MBAs from leading business schools and candidates with prior experience in the relevant field will be given preference.
- Manager/ Deputy Manager/ Executive (Credit Agriculture Officers) Job Code -CR/WZ/AO) : Your role envisages business development relating to the Agri-business segment. You should be fully conversant with all aspects of agriculture financing and highly skilled in the area of sourcing/appraising and monitoring agriculture related credit proposals. 1-6 years of relevant experience as an officer in a reputed bank/financial institution is essential.
- Assistant Vice President/ Manager/ Deputy Manager/ Executive (Business Banking) (Job Code - BB/WZ) : You shall be primarily responsible for marketing and sales of Current Accounts, Cash Management Services - Payments/ Collection. and other related products to SMEs, Large Corporate's and Institutions. You shall also be responsible for sourcing of business from Central / State Government Departments and Undertakings. 1-10 years of experience in related field with reputed banks/ Financial Institutions is essential. MBAs from leading B-Schools with relevant experience shall be preferred.
- Manager/ Deputy Manager/ Executive (Foreign Exchange) (Job Code - FX/WZ) : You should have 1-6 years of experience in the area of International Banking and Trade Finance, i.e. Exports, Imports and regulatory issues. Your role envisages business development in Bank's forex products. You shall be primarily responsible for building ew relationship and also for deepening and servicing of existing relationship. MBAs from leading B-Schools with relevant experience shall be preferred.
- Manager/ Deputy Manager/ Executive as Relationship Manager for Retail Liability Products (Job Code - RM-RB/WZ) : Your role envisages business development in the Bank's retail liability products like Priority Banking, Senior Privilege, Smart Privilege, Salary Relations and Trust Business. You will be expected to adopt various marketing strategies. sales initiatives with clearly quantified measurable targets. You shall be primarily responsible for building new relationships and also for deepening and servicing of existing relationships. 1-6 years of relevant experience is essential. MBAs from leading B-Schools would be preferred.
- Deputy Manager/ Executive as Relationship Manager for NRI Business (Job Code - RM-NRI/WZ) : You shall be primarily responsible for building new relationships with Non-Resident Indians by making our basket of value-added products & services available to them. You would also be responsible for deepening of existing NRI relationships by providing them with personalized services. 1-4 years of experience in sales & marketing of NRI services and products in the Banking/Financial Services sector is essential. MBAs from leading B-Schools with relevant experience would be preferred
- Deputy Manager/ Executive for Financial Advisory Services (Job Code - FAS/WZ) :You will be required to sell Mutual funds bonds and other investment product to our customer with the objectivie of augmenting their wealth by suggesting good investment options based on the risk profile of the customer. 1-4 years of relevant experience is must. You must be AMFI certified. Candidats with MBA or currently persuing MBA from reputer institutes will be preferred.
Candidates should fulfil the following age criteria for different grades :
- Assistant Vice President - up to 40 years
- Manager - upto 38 years
- Deputy Manager - upto 32 years
- Executive - upto 27 years
Qualification : Minimum educational qualification for positions is graduation in any faculty from a recognized university. A very good academic track record and computer literacy is essential in all cases. Salary and perquisites will match the best in the industry.
How to Apply : For all the positions, you may send your resume within 10 days to the following address super scribing your application and envelope with the job code:
The Senior Vice President, Human Resources, Axis Bank ltd., Western Zonal Office, 3rd Floor, RNA Corporate Prark, Near Chetna College, B/H Collector's Office, Kalanagar, Bandra East, Mumbai - 400051
Alternatively, you may email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications must contain job code, date of birth, educational qualifications, percentage of marks obtained, name of University, year of passing, contact details, name of current employer and present designation. Applications without these particulars are liable to be rejected.