Sunday, March 29, 2009

Dealer and Branch Head Job in IndBank

IndBank Merchant Bank
(A Subsidiary of Indian Bank)
I Floor, Khiviraj Complex I, No.480, Anna Salai, Nandanam, Chennai 600035

IndBank is a leading Merchant Banker. IndBank wants Institutional Dealers/ Dealer and Branch Heads for branches across India. Exprerienced candidates preferred.

Age Max 28 years.

Salary Negotiable.

Send your resume to recruitment@indbankonline.com or contact 044-24313094 or 022- 22696386 on or before 11/04/2009.

Please visit http://www.indbankonline.com/ to know more.

6 comments:

reddy said...

hi sir

u r not updating properly website sir. If job Application time is over please remove that link that is better to understand the user.

sowbala said...

I am a Bachelor of Bank Management, but I am 33 years old. Am I eligible to apply?

Anonymous said...

i am a mba exprienced personal in insurance sector but i am 30 years old .Am i eligible to apply.

Anonymous said...

Sir I am a LL.B (Hons),with 58% of mark.I have the knowledge of company law.Am I elligible for the post.

Anonymous said...

Sir i mailed my resume to the concern id published in job opening notification in indbank services i have 5years of experience in financial and broking industry as a senior market dealer handling cash.derivatives,commodities,back offices operations and receivables
i cald more than 5times to the number given in advertisement but i did not receive any reply from your end
i am residing at vellore(tamilnadu)
kindly revert me

Anonymous said...

I am Rajesh Kr.dey,residing at Kolkata.
I am H.S.Passed (B.SC.back)& NCFM (Cash & future)Certified.
I have 05yrs experience in financial & broking Industry as A Equity & Derivatives market Dealer.
Presently working in IL&FS Investmart Securities LTD.
I want to work in your esteemed Bank.
My Contact No. - 9836056021

Post a Comment