Axis Bank is moving ahead with the times. Career opportunities are for all locations across bank branches in NCR Region, States of Haryana, Punjab, Rajasthan, Himachal Pradesh, J&K, UP and Uttarakhand.
For Branch Banking :
- Assistant Vice President (Post code : BO/NZ/AVP), At least 9-10 years experience in a decision making position in a reputed bank.
- Manager (Job Code : BO/NZ/MN), minimum 6 years of relevant experience in a reputed bank.
- Deputy Manager (Job Code : BO/NZ/DM), 3-4 years of relevant experience in a reputed bank.
- Executive (Job Code : BO/NZ/EXE) Primary rol will be of a front office functionary to interact with customers for all their banking related needs. You should be able to communicate fluently in English and local language. You should also possess marketing and inter personnal skills. Fresh Graudates/ MBAs/ CAs/ ICWAs from reputed colleges may also apply.
For Specialised Functions :
- Assistant Vice President/ Manager (SME Segment) (Job Code : NZ/TRAINER), You role will be conductring training programmes and be part of the learning and development activities. 5-8 years of experience in banking sector is essential of which at least 2 years as full time trainer/ faculty member with execellent communication skills, well versed in general banking and also fimiliar with basiscs of credit and foreign exchnge. Apart from conducting training sessions, should have a flair for planning programmes with acheivement orientation.
- Assistant Vice President/ Managers/ Deputy Managers/ Executive (SME Segment) (Job Code : NZ/SME), You role envisages business development in the SME Segment with emphasis on fee-based income. You should have working experience in the area of credit appraisal/ sanction/ supervision/ follow up and recovery. 1-10 years of relevant experience as an officer in the reputed bank/financial institution is essential. CAs and MBAs from leading Business School will be given preference.
- Assistant Vice President/ Managers/ Deputy Managers (Agriculture Officers) (Job Code : NZ/AO), You role envisages business development relating to the Agri-business segment. You should be fully conversant with all aspects of agriculture financing and highly skilled in the area of sourcing/ appraising and monitoring agriculture related credit proposals. 1-10 years of relevant experience as an officer in a reputed bank / financial institution.
- Assistant Vice President/ Manager/ Deputy Manager/ Executive (Corporate Banking Operations) (Job Code - NZ / CBO) : You should have 1 - 10 years of experience in the area of corporate credit including sanction/ documentation/ supervision and follow-up/ recovery. You need to be conversant with recovery and follow-up of stressed accounts and NPA management as also compilation of relevant MIS. Chartered Accountants, MBAs from leading business schools and candidates with prior experience in the relevant field will be given preference.
- Assistant Vice President/ Manager/ Deputy Manager/ Executive (Forex Sales) (Job Code- NZ / FX) : You should have 1 - 10 years of experience in the area of International Banking and Trade Finance, i.e. Exports, Imports and regulatory issues with reputed bank / financial institution. Experience in marketing of trade finance products will be an added advantage.
- Assistant Vice President/ Manager/ Deputy Manager/ Executive (Business Banking) - (Job Code - NZ / BB) : You shall be primarily responsible for marketing and sales of Current Account, Cash Management Services - Payments/ Collections and other related products to SMEs, Large Corporate and Institutions. You shall also be responsible for sourcing of business from Central/State Government Departments and Undertakings. 1 -10 years of experience in related field with reputed banks/financial institutions is essential. MBAs from leading B-Schools with relevant experience shall be preferred.
- Deputy Manager/ Executive (NRI Business) - (Job Code - NZ/NRI) You shall be primarily responsible for building new relationships with Non-Resident Indians by making our basket of value-added products & services available to them. You would also be responsible for deepening of existing NRI relationships by providing them with personalized services. 1 - 4 years of experience in sales & marketing of NRI services and products in the Banking / Financial Services sector is essential. Experience in the NRI Business segment of a bank would be an added advantage.
- Manager/ Deputy Manager/ Executive (Retail Banking Products) (Job Code - NZ / RB) : Your role envisages business development in the Bank's retail liability products like Priority Banking, Senior Privilege, Smart Privilege, Salary Relations and Trust Business. You will be expected to adopt various marketing strategies, sales initiatives with clearly quantified measurable targets. You shall be primarily responsible for building new relationships and also for deepening and servicing of existing relationships. 1- 6 years of relevant experience is essential. MBAs from leading B-Schools would be preferred.
- Manager/ Deputy Manager/ Executive (Financial Advisory Services) (Job Code - NZ/ FAS) : You will be required to sell mutual funds, insurance and other investment products to customers with the objective of enhancing their yield on investments by suggesting various investment options. 1 - 6 years of relevant experience is essential. You must be AMFI certified. Candidates with MBA degree from a reputed institution will be preferred.
Candidates should fulfill the following age criteria for different grades
- Assistant Vice President - within 40 years
- Manager - within 35 years
- Deputy Manager - within 30 years
- Executive - within 26 years
The minimum educational qualification for the above positions is Graduation in any faculty from a recognised university. A good academic reocrd and computer literacy is essential in all cases. Salary and perquisites will match the best in the industry.
How to Apply : you may send your resume within 10 days to the following address superscribing your application and envelop with the job code.
The Assistant Vice President (Human Resources)
Northern Zonal Office, Ashoka Estate,
1st Floor, 24, Barakhamba Road,
New Delhi - 110001
You may email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications must contain job code, date of birth, educational qualifications, percentage of marks obtained, name of university, year of passing, contact details, name of current employer and present designation.