Required Banking Professionals
( A) CREDIT AND RISK MANAGEMENT
A local Bank in the UAE with aggressive growth plans is looking for qualified bankers to fill the following positions in the Credit and Risk Management Division.
- Assistant Manager / Analyst, Market Risk (HR1) : Assist in analyzing, monitoring and managing the Market Risk for the Bank. Collate and interpret data relating to Asset Liability Management, Treasury Mid-office Functions, Implement Basel II Norms and other reporting I MIS requirements.
- Assistant Manager, Portfolio Management (HR2) : Protect and enhance the portfolio at macro level, monitor sector limits, industry studies, peer group comparison, suggest benchmarks for financing various industries, review and update credit policy. Ideal candidate shall have good drafting skills and knowledge of statistics.
- Assistant Manager / Analyst, Operational Risk (HR3) : Assess operational risk in products, processes, technology and business lines. Identify key risk indicators, suggest controls. Implement Business Continuity Plan and Basel II guidelines.
- Analyst, MIS, Portfolio Management (HR 4) : Collect and collate data from public domain, assist in industry studies, Analyse MIS. Must be proficient in MS Office with understanding of statistics. Experience in Finacle, Crystal Reports preferred.
- Credit Analyst (Ratings) (HR 5) : Assign ratings to Corporate Customers. Suggest risk based pricing. Periodic validation of the rating model.
Ideal candidates for all positions would be CA/CPA/MBA (or with professional banking qualification) with 2 to 5 years' experience in their respective areas at Head Office levels. Good quantitative, analytical and presentation skills with exposure to MS Office, combined with the ability to progressively interact with various levels and functions in the bank a must.
( B) Business Analyst for Finance Department ( HR 6)
Responsible for providing MIS reporting, analysis and decision support for the Finance dept and the Bank, participate in the BI and EPM Implementation from MIS perspective, develop and monitor processes & procedures to ensure integrity of the information.
Ideal candidate would be an MBA/CFA with MS SQL / Access, VBA and Advanced Excel skills with minimum 2 years experience in the IS field in Banking industry, with basic knowledge of Basel II, IFRS and statutory reporting and with experience in handling BI tools ( SAS, BO, Cognos, Hyperion etc.)
Applications marked with the position applied for at the top should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days giving details of age, qualifications, experience and salaries drawn along with a recent passport size photograph and contact telephone numbers/email address.