DECCAN GRAMEENA BANK
(Sponsored by State Bank of Hyderabad)
Head Office, 9-27/1, 1st Floor, Lalitha Nagar, Dilsukhnagar,
Applications are invited for appointment in the Officer Scale-I and Clerk-Cum-Cashier cadre for filling in ST backlog vacancies and current vacancies :
- Officer Scale-I : 13 posts (ST-13), Pay Scale : Rs.10000-18240/-, Qualification : A degree from any recognized university in any discipline or its equivalent. (ii) Proficiency in local language i.e. Telugu. (iii) Preference will be given to candidates with computer knowledge
- Clerical Cadre : 26 posts (SC-4, ST-2, OBC-6, UR-14), Pay Scale : Rs.4410-13210/-, Qualification : A degree from any recognized university in any discipline or its equivalent.
OR A pass in Higher Secondary School examination of 10+2+3 pattern/ 11th standard of 11+3 pattern/ Pre-degree or intermediate or any equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% (45% for SC/ ST) marks in the aggregate. OR Diploma in Banking recognized by State or Central Government or Union Territory. OR Pass with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST) marks in aggregate in Matriculation/Senior school certificate (Old pattern) or equivalent. AND Proficiency in local language (Telugu) is essential. Knowledge of English is preferred. Preference will be given to candidates with Computer knowledge.
Age (as on 01/09/2007) : Minimum 18 years - Maximum 26 years for Officers and Clerical Cadre.
Application Fee : Application fee should be paid by a single Demand Draft / Bankers’ Cheque
issued by DECCAN GRAMEENA BANK Or a Scheduled Commercial Bank for each post
separately to be drawn as below.
- ”Deccan Grameena Bank Recruitment Account –Officers” payable at Hyderabad.
- ”Deccan Grameena Bank Recruitment Account – Clerical” payable at Hyderabad.
Candidate must write his/ her name, date of birth & address on the reverse side of the Bank
Draft/ Bankers’ Cheque.
Selection Procedure : The selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of written test and interview.
How to Apply : Applications in prescribed format complete in all respects should be sent only by Ordinary Post to the following address:
Post Box No. 7745, Borivali (West), MUMBAI 400092
Important Dates :
- Last date for receipt of Application : 17/11/2007
- Date of Examination : Officer Scale-I - 06/01/2008
- Date of Examination : Clerk Cum Cashiers -20/01/2008
Detailed information and Applicaiton Form available at http://www.dgbhyd.com/recruitment.pdf