RECRUITMENT OF CLERICAL STAFF (MARKETING ASSOCIATES) IN STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI)
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, State Bank of India, Corporate Centre, Mumbai invites applications from Indian citizens for appointment of Marketing Associates in the Clerical Cadre posts in State Bank of India. All posts are computer related and knowledge of computers is essential.
Important dates :
- Last date for receipt of application : 07th Sept 2007
- Last date for receipt of application from farflung areas : 17th Sept 2007
- Date of written examination : 25th Nov 2007
Details of Vacancy :
- No. of Vacancy : 1500 posts
- Pay Scale : Scale of Pay : Rs.4410-13210/-
- Qualification : A degree in any discipline from a recognized university or any equivalent qualification recognised by the Central Government, with minimum 50% marks. Besides, the candidates should have obtained minimum 60% marks in the matriculation (Class X) or in intermediate (10+2) examinations:
- Age : Minimum Age : 20 years ; Maximum Age : 26 years (as on 01.10.2007.)
How to Apply : Application on prescribed format complete in all respects should be sent only by ordinary post to Post Bag No.7729, Borivali (West) Post Office, Mumbai 400092 alongwith prescribed application fee including postage of Rs. 250/- (for SC/ST/PWD/XS Rs.50/-towards postal charges only) through Demand Draft favouring 'STATE BANK OF INDIA', payable at ‘MUMBAI’ only. Candidate's name, address, name of the post and date of birth should be written on the reverse of the Demand Draft. A recent
passport size photograph bearing full signature of the candidate across the same with date, should be pasted at right hand top corner of the application.
For more information, please view http://forms.sbi.co.in/Eng-clerical-marketing-advt.pdf and Application Form is available at http://forms.sbi.co.in/Eng-clerical-marketing-form.pdf