Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Indian Bank Clerk vacancy

IndianBank jobs at http://www.SarkariNaukriBlog.com Indian Bank
Head Office, 66 Rajaji Salai, Chennai – 600001 (Tamil Nadu)

Indian Bank, invites applications for Clerical post from Indian citizens who have taken the Common Written Examination for Clerical cadre conducted by IBPS in 2011 :

  • Clerks : 1201  posts in various states, Pay Scale : Rs.7200-19300, Age : 18-28 years
    Application Fee : Rs.100/-(Rs.10/- for SC/ST/PH candidates) to be paid in any branch of Indian Bank only by challans only.


    How to Apply : Apply Online at Indian Bank website from 29/06/2012 to 13/07/2012 only.

    Please visit http://www.indianbank.in/career.php for all the details and a link to the online submission of the application

    Post published by BS for bankjob.blogspot.com

    12 comments:

    subhash chand said...

    i am subhashchand
    B.com
    please job

    subhash chand said...

    I am subhash chand
    B.com(final)
    please job

    Satya Saran said...

    I am Naincy soni B.Com Final Please Job

    Anonymous said...

    i m renu verma M.A. b.ed computer,pls. job

    Anonymous said...

    i am arvind kumar three year Diploma in I.T. Plz job

    MRATYUNJAY SINGH said...

    i m in ba final

    sunil said...

    i have done b com as well as pgdca diploma pls job

    Anonymous said...

    sir score card kaha tak pahucha hai.

    Harish Kumar said...

    i am political science graduate from nalanda open university who desires to work only in patna .any .diploma in computer application and typing speed of 30 words per minutes .please inform me on my ea

    sarkar said...

    i am b.sc.completed student, completed compuer hardware & networking also. show me govt. job according to my qualification.
    -D.K.GAUTAM
    KANPUR, UP

    sweta said...

    I m B.ed, BLib,mlib .my graduation sub is bio,i have done DSEin computer .i m searching a job.plz show me.
    thanx

    Sajaudeen said...

    I had completed B.Com in 1984 and having experience of executive secretary work for a period of 27 years in abroad. Any suitable post in India

    Post a Comment