Post published by BS for bankjob.blogspot.com
IBPS House, Post Box No.8587, Kandivali (East), Mumbai - 400101
Published at sarkari-naukri(dot)blogspot(dot)com
IBPS, an autonomous body, has been authorised by the IBA and has received mandates from 19 Public Sector Banks to conduct the recruitment of Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees posts twice in a year for their requirements.
A First ever Common Written Examination (CWE) will be conducted by the IBPS as a pre-requisites for selection of personnel for Probationary Officers (PO)/ Management Trainees posts in the following 19 PSU Banks.
- Allahabad Banks/ Andhra Bank/ Bank of Baroda/ Bank of India/ Bank of Maharashtra/ Canara Bank/ Central Bank of India/ Corporation Bank/ Dena Bank/ Indian Bank/ Indian Overseas Bank/ Oriental Bank of Commerce/ Punjab National Bank/ Punjab & Sind Bank/ Syndicate Bank/ Union Bank of India/ United Bank of India/ UCO Bank/ Vijaya Bank
Each of the bank will issue individual recruitment notifications, details of vacancies, eligibility criteria etc. separately.
Qualification for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts :
- Age : 20-30 years, age relaxation as per rules for SC/ST/OBC/ PWDs/ Ex.-SM
- Qualification : Graduate in any discipline.
How to Apply for CWE : Candidates need to apply Online at IBS website from 09/07/2011 to 01/08/2011 only.
Important Dates :
- Payment of Application Fees : 08/07/2011 to 30/07/2011
- Start date of Online submission of Application : 09/07/2011
- Last date for online submission of Application : 01/08/2011
- Date of CWE Exam : 18/09/2011