Post published by BS for bankjob.blogspot.com
THE FEDERAL BANK LIMITED
Federal Towers, Aluva - 683101, Kerala, India.
RECRUITMENT OF CREDIT OFFICERS, CLERKS AND PROBATIONARY OFFICERS - 2010
Eligible Candidates are requested to apply online between 30/09/2010 and 20/10/2010
FEDERAL BANK invites application from candidates who satisfy the following eligibility criteria for the post of Credit Officer, Probationary Officers (PO) and Clerks :
A. Probationary Officer :
- Qualification : Graduation in any discipline from any recognised university with 60% marks.
- Pay Scale : Rs.14500-25700.
- Age: Maximum 26 years. Candidates with age limit up to 30 years will also be considered provided they have a minimum 3 years experience in Banking/ Financial/ Retail/ I T Sector etc.
- Qualification : Graduation in any discipline from any recognised university with the following minimum percentage of marks, Science : 55%, Other streams: 50%.
- Pay Scale : Rs.7200-19300/-
- Age: Maximum 24 years.
- Qualification : Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university. Professional qualification such as CA, ICWA, CFA, MBA (Finance), Agricultural related disciplines would be preferred. 5 years experience.
- Pay Scale : Rs.4410-13210/-
- Age: Maximum 40 years.
Fee : Rs.400/- for PO and Rs.300/- for Clerk respectively (Rs.75/- and Rs.50/- SC/ST candidates) in the form of Challan at any of the branches of Federal Bank/ State Bank of India.
How to Apply : Apply Online at Federal Bank website only between 30/09/2010 and 20/10/2010
For more information and Appy online, please visit http://www.federalbank.co.in/General_AboutUs_RecruitmentSep2010.aspx