Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Probationary Officer jobs in Syndicate Bank

Post published by BS for bankjob.blogspot.com
SyndicateBank
(A Government of India Undertaking)
Head Office : Manipal-576104, Karnataka

Recruitment of Probationary Officers (PO) 2010-11

Important Dates :

  1. Commencement of Online submission of the application : 08/06/2010
  2. Closing of the submission of online applications : 07/07/2010
  3. Date of Written Test : 29/08/2010

Syndicate Bank, invites Online applications from Indian citizens for recruitment of 1000 Probationary Officers (PO) :

  • Probationary Officer (PO) : 1000 posts (UR-505, SC-150, ST-75, OBC-270) (PWD-30), Pay Scale : Rs. 10000-18240, Age : 21-30 years as on 01/06/2010, Qualification : Graduate with 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/PWD) OR Degree of CA/ ICWA/ CS/ PGDBM with 55% oe more (50% for SC/ST/PWD)
Application Fee : Officers - Rs.300/- (Rs.50/- for SC/ST/PH) for the posts no. 1,2 and 3 and Rs.250/- (Rs.50/- for SC/ST/PH) for other posts, should be paid at any branch of the Syndicate Bank in the prescribed payment challans. Keep original counterfoil of the challan with you as it is to be produced at the time of written test along with call letter.

How to Apply: Apply online at Syndicate Bank website only from 08/06/2010 to 07/07/2010. Take a printout for future references as this is to be submitted again at the time of interview.

please visit http://www.syndicatebank.in/scripts/Recruitment.aspx for details and a link to online application form.

16 comments:

suaman said...

what is meant by 55% aggreagate in graduation?
i passed bsc chemistry(hons.) in 3yrs degrre course. i have 58.75% in hons. and accordng 2 it i get 2nd class in my marksheet of part 2.although if i calculate all the subjects together in part 1 and part 2 i get 849/1550 i.e. 54.78%.
so,pls reply that am i ellgible 4 this synd bank po?

Anonymous said...

No suaman you are not eligible for this post becoz it requires 55% marks in aggregate and not of only Hons. papers.

Anonymous said...

calculate after adding all three years number

Anonymous said...

yes u r eligble for it.just go ahead.

raghu said...

sir i have done graduation with 54% marks but i have done B.P.ED with 72% marks am i eligible for this post. pls reply me My email id raghubhai.desai@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

suaman u r not eligible
aggregate mean ur total persentage of three years
means average of (1 yr + 2 yr + 3 yr)/3
then it should be 55%
E-MailID er.anilkumar@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

sir i have done my MBA in finance with 62% of marks am i eligible for this post because you told na sir PGDBM with 55% i have 62% in MBA am i eligible for this post please replay me sir
my emailid: chakri.chandu09@gmail.com

thank you sir

Anonymous said...

I have done grad. (B.com) with 58 % marks.
& given exams of master of finance & control, upto 3rd semester i have 60%.
please tell me am i eligible for this posts.

email id : Vinaygulati.knl@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

kamlesh said
sir i have completed my BCA with 73% of mark, and i am eligible for this clerk post so please give me one chance ,please sir reply me sir.

my email id: harinkhede.kamlesh99@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Harish Chendra Verma

Sir i have a completed my Hardware & Netwoirking 70% and i am eligible for this clerk post so please give me one chance


Mail id : hc231080verma@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Yes Kamlesh you are eligible.

Unknown said...

Hi,
My name is ramnath shanbhag - 31 age - Diploma (10+2+3 - regular) and BCA (distance).
6+ years of Experience in BPO sector.

Can I apply for the Job in Syndicate Bank , for which position I can apply? pls reply

ramnath.shanbhag4all@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

HI

Unknown said...

I AM PURSUING B.SC(HONS)CHEMISTRY COURSE . AM I ELIGIBLE FOR POST OF P.O IN SBI IN FUTURE.PLEASE REPLY NOW AT nhsharma357@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hi,,,,,,
sir,,,
I'm J L BUNKAR, Have done B.A. in STATICS... I'm persuing M.A. in STATICS... I wanna know that have I chance in BANK MANAGER & P O in GOVT. & REAL STATE SERVICES.. REPLY MUST... janjeera01amer@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

i got 64% in B.com(h)but if get total of all subjects including pass subject I got 55% is am i eligible for all those exam which required 60 % in aggregate ???? please answer my question as soon as possible at ghoshmrinmoyee@yahoo.com

Post a Comment