Thursday, May 6, 2010

Central Bank PO Recruitment 2010

Central Bank of India
Recruitment & Promotions Division, Human Resource Central Office
Chander Mukhi, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021

Recruitment of Probationary Officers (PO) - 2010

Central Bank of India invites online applications from Indian Citizens for appointment of Probationary Officers (PO).


Important Dates:

  1. Opening Date For Online Registration : 06/05/2010
  2. Closing Date For Online Registration : 05/06/2010
  3. Date of Written Examination : 25/07/2010

Vacancy Details :

  • Probationary Officers (PO) : 500 posts, Age : 21-30 years, Pay Scale : Rs.10000-18240, Qualification : A Graduate with 55% Marks aggregate (50% for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates). Basic knowledge on Computer applications (Certificate from a reputed/ recognized Training Institute, acceptable to Bank is required)
Application Fee : Rs. 300/- per application. (Rs. 25/- as postal charges only for SC/ST/PWD candidates.) Requisite Fees is to be deposited in any CBS branch of Central Bank by Fee Payment Receipt. Original Reciept should be kep carefully and should be produced at the time of written test.

How to Apply : Apply Online Central Bank website from 06/05/2010 to 05/06/2010.


Please download https://www.centralbankofindia.co.in/upload/MainMenuEnglishLevel-1_prob_off.zip for the details and online submission of application is to be done at http://registration.sifytest.com/cbipo/index.html

Post published by BS for bankjob.blogspot.com

32 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi

I am B.Sc. with 54% marks and MCA with 69% marks
Can i apply for PO ?
I am a GEN category girl

Anonymous said...

No mam you cannot

Anonymous said...

My wife's age is 31 years can she apply for the PO job! we belong to general category!

Computers At Work

shaalini said...

no

Anonymous said...

yas u can

upasna shrivastava said...

Dear, Sir/madam
I am upasna shrivastava from Indore. i have B.com with 48% and 3 year deploma course in MORDEN OFFICE MANAGEMANT from RGPV. Can i apply this P.O. job.
Thankyou.

Unknown said...

hello sir, i have completed B.SC.(p.c.m.) with 60% marks and i am a girl of gen cat. could i apply for the post of p.o.

Anonymous said...

no way..age 30 is last

Anonymous said...

Iam mandeep kaur my date of birth is 9/8/1989.Can I apply.

r k vyas said...

Are there any other vacancies for age group above 30 years

Shalni said...

Hello
I have already apply for this job.
Let's see

Anonymous said...

why dont u guys check the detailed advertisment on the website of the central bank..u'll have all ur qurries answered..best of luck!!

Anonymous said...

I am 27 with 65% in BBA, dont have a computer certificate, can I apply???

Anonymous said...

hi
i have done B.com with 52% marks & MBA with 68% marks can I apply?

Anonymous said...

Heloo

I am 25 year with 54.18% in B.Com and done MBA with 60% from Rajasthan Tech.Univ.i ve compute r certificates for BAsics and Tally.Can I apply..

Anonymous said...

i have percentage of 54.46% and MCA with 70% can i apply ... plz tell me

Anonymous said...

i am agraduate with 60% but i dont have computer diploma, but can operate computer efficiently. can i apply for PO

Anonymous said...

I got 58% marks in B.Sc(Honours) but less in total aggregate when include my subsidary paper .My university give us degree on Honours basis can i eligibal for Central bank P.O Exam

Anonymous said...

Hello Sir, i m vishal, and completed MCA in 66% marks, i belong to obc category, Sir, could i apply?

Vishal said...

Hello sir, i'm Vishal of 24 year old,and i have passed BSC-IT and MCA with 66% marks, i belong to OBC. sir, could i aaply.

Anonymous said...

sir,
i am vijay B kasare and i have complited deggree in B.com with 58% so can i apply this post?

Anonymous said...

Sir,
I am priyank of 28 years old and i have passed B.Com (Hons) with 73% I do not have computer certificate but i operate computer easily. Can I apply for probationary Officer

Priyanka

Anonymous said...

I am PG in Accounts.Can i apply for this post

anwar said...

Hello folks, I got 54.70 percentage, can I apply for this position ?

Anonymous said...

sir i have done bsc-it with 63% of marks can i apply for this post

jatin mahajan said...

hiii its jatin here. i have done b-tech in electronics and communication from govt.clg(ptu).with 68% mark.i have done language c++ course from
c-dac inst.can i eligible for this job? if
yes mail at jatinmahajan88@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

hiiii
i m jatin mahajan . i have done b-tech in E.C.E (68%) from govt. clg and done language course in c++ from c-dac.can i eligible for this test .if yes please mail at jatinmahajan88@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

sir/madam,
i am Dharminder baghel, I am graduate in BCA(computer applications)and my age is 28, am i able to apply for this job?
Plz Do reply !!!

Unknown said...

iam padmaja(21),i complted my b.tech with 74%.i dont have computer certificate. can i apply to this post?

Anonymous said...

Hi am ex-serviceman retired from Indian Army, I am 12th from mumbai board, can i apply for the said post. pl conform at Email "vaidyamohan@ymail.com"

Anonymous said...

Hi,i am BSc with 59% marks from ranchi university (jharkhand) and according to this university division are decided to total marks obtained in honours papers in all three years. Marks of subsidary's paper are not calculated,these are only qualifying.But accoding to central bank and syndicate for those bank's agreegate marks calculated.So please tell me am i elligible for bank PO exam for both bank because includig subsidary papers my percentage marks is only 53.73%.

Anonymous said...

my graduation percent is 44% but postgraduation percentage is 58% m i eligible for obc,indianbank,idbi etc....arch

Post a Comment