Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Bank of India is looking for 1083 Offcers including PO

Bank of India (BOI)
(A Public Sector Undertaking)


Important Dates:
  1. Date for Online Registration : 11/11/2009 to 30/11/2009
  2. Date of Written Test : 24/01/2010
Bank of India is looking for General Banking Officers :
  • General Banking Officer in Scale I : 460 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.10000-18240/-, Age : 21-30 years
  • General Banking Officers in Scale II) : 386 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.13820-19920/-, Age : 21-33 years
  • General Banking Officer in Scale - III : 237 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.18240-22280/-, Age : 24-35 years
Application Fee : Rs.400/- (No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-SM candidates) by payment challan are to be paid in any Bank of India branch with the help of payment challan only.

How to Apply : Apply Online at Bank of India website from 9/11/2009 upto 30/11/2009. Take a print out of the submitted application and keep to show it at the time of interview.

For more information, please visit http://bankofindia.com/career.aspx

Post published by BS for bankjob.blogspot.com

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am having 64% in Bcom amd 60.38% MBA.but I am Fresher.
I dont have exp. in banking and Finance Sector...can I apply for this POST

P/s Reply

Anonymous said...

sir,
I've completed my graduation with 45% marks and at the same time I've also done my BCA with 65% above from IGNOU through correspondence..can I put up my BCA qualification for the exam...I'll be highly obliged if you allow me to do so!
thanking you

MSDIGITALNETWORK said...

I have 52% in my graduation but in my M.B.A i have 60% am i eligible for Officer job??

Anonymous said...

sir,
I've completed my graguation in socond attemt & cleared M.Com with 55% & Diploma in Financial Managent with 72% from Welingkar Institute of Management .Now i work in Pharmaceutical company from last six months in Accounts Dept am i eligible for office job.

Anonymous said...

I have 65% above in my M.C.A. but don't have any experience in banking sector....can I apply for Scale II

Anonymous said...

sir i dont have 60% in graduation but 72%in MBA(fin) & 02 yrs exp. in bbanking retail ops can i apply for scale 1 or 2 do help me

Anonymous said...

sir I m hardik patel i have 57% in graduation(BBA) and 61% in MBA i apply for scale 1 pease help

Anonymous said...

all postings will made in village areas if you are ready for that then apply and there is a undertaking of Rs. 2 lakh if you leave the job before 2 years/

Anonymous said...

sir i m swigi have 53% in graduation and 50% in post graduation and i want to apply for the post of scale 1 officer.u have not mentioned any option about pg qualification.
please guide me whether i can apply for the same as soon as possible

Anonymous said...

sir i'm in final year BE .....can i apply for these post...

Unknown said...

there is no option for applying online in bank of india website ..........if anyone know plz reply me

Anonymous said...

hai all

all the details you require is given in detail.
just see Bank of India Website and move on to recruitment option. a word file is given for reference

Anonymous said...

sir,iam ruchi ihave done bcom with 70%marks and i have done mba in finance.can u help me no.is 9268124060

prabin said...

There is no option for applying on line, of course there is a word file where it has written to apply on line but there is no link for that

Anonymous said...

where is the online option...?

pankaj said...

well i got it.....press ctrl + click mouse on "apply online" option

Anonymous said...

can some one give me the link to reprint the application form.
If iam not remember correctly then it was mentioned that for reprint it will available till 15th dec but now i cant find it ....
Please help
Thanks in advance
Ashish

Post a Comment