Post published by BS for bankjob.blogspot.com
(A Government of India Undertaking)
Improtant Dates :
- Opening date for On-Line Registration: 10/09/2009
- Closing date for On-Line Registration: 01/10/2009
- Last date for receipt of Print out of the Computer Generated On-Line Application : 08/10/2009
- Likely dates for Written Examination : 20/12/2009
Vijaya Bank, a leading listed Public Sector Bank, having Head Office in Bangalore, with all India representation, invites Online applications for recruitment to the posts of Probationary Clerks in Clerical Cadre :
- Probational Clerk : 500 posts in different states, Pay Scale : Rs. 4410 – Rs.13210, Age : 18-28 years, Qualificaion : Pass with minimum 50% marks in aggregate in Higher Secondary Examination / 10+2 of 10+2+3 pattern or its equivalent from a recognized University / Board / Central /State/UT Administration. OR Degree in any discipline or its equivalent from a recognized University / Board / Central / State / UT Administration.
Application fee : Rs.300/- (For SC/ST : Rs.50/- ) should be sent by Demand Draft favouring “VIJAYA BANK RECRUITMENT PROJECT-2009 Probationary Clerk” payable at Mumbai only. Candidate’s name, Post and date of birth should be written on the reverse of Demand Draft /Pay Order.
Selection Process: The selection will be made on the basis of Written Test and interview.
How to Apply : Candidates are required to apply through on-line only between 10/09/2009 and 01/10/2009. The print out of the Computer Generated On-Line Application should be sent by ordinary post only in a closed envelope super scribed "PRINT-OUT FOR THE POST OF PROBAIONARY CLERKS - 2009 Vijaya Bank", to the following address :
- Vijaya Bank Recruitment Project - 2009 (Probationary Clerks), Post Box No.8218 Dahisar (East), Mumbai – 400068
For further information and submission of application online, kindly visit http://vijayabank.com/vijaya/vijaya/internet-en/menus/announcements/NoticeRecruClerks2009.html