The World Bank
Vacancy of Senior Forensic Accounting Specialist at New Delhi.
The South Asia Financial Management (SARFM) and Procurement (SARPS) Teams, New Delhi Office seeks to hire experienced and highly motivated professional to join their team in New Delhi, India as Senior Forensic Accounting Specialist. On offer is a unique opportunity to work in a world-class environment, on a stimulating work program.
Some of the prerequisites for the position would be:
- Professional accountant (CA, CPA or equivalent) with a Bachelor's degree and at least 8 years of relevant experience of which at least 3 years are in a field of forensic and investigative accounting, preferably in public sector financial management
- Ability to contribute to the design of proactive fraud detection and control programs
- Proficiency with fraud-detection software and computer-based fraud detection techniques.
- Experience in participating in or conducting fraud or corruption invetigations
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
Please submit your application online at www.worldbank.org/jobs referring to Job#081783 on or before 12/09/2009.