Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Clerical vacancy in SBI Associate Banks

SBI Vacancy on sarkari-naukri.blogspot.com STATE BANK Of INDIA (SBI)
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department (CRPD) Corporate Centre, Mumbai

Advertisement No. CRPD/CL/ASS-Bank/2008-09/07

RECRUITMENT OF CLERICAL STAFF IN ASSOCIATE BANKS OF STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI)

Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, State Bank of India, Corporate Centre, Mumbai invites Online applications from Indian citizens for appointment of following 4280 Clerical Cadre posts in Associate Banks of State Bank of India between 01/12/2008 and 31/12/2008.

How to Apply : Apply Online at SBI website between 01/12/2008 and 31/12/2008.

For more information, please visit the recruitment page at SBI website http://www.sbi.co.in/ and Apply online at at http://app3.ibps.in/sbiassociateclerk/

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

plz tell me what is the fee for SC candidate's

Anonymous said...

rs 50(FIFTy) for SC,and 250 for GENERAL & ST

Anonymous said...

pls tell me qualification and procedure to fillup the form.

Anonymous said...

I have a problam regarding registration confirmation which i have not recieved at my email ID which i had mentioned at the time of online submission form.

Plz tell me that if i have not got any registration confirmation from bank then what is mean for it.

Unknown said...

Pls tell me whether any candidate of orissa can apply for this post or not.

sowbala said...

I am a housewife residing at Hosur and aged 32 years. I hold a degree in Bank Management. Am I eligible to apply?

Anonymous said...

i m namarata. i m trying to submit application form of sbi for clerical post. but site is not opening. my id is aroranamarata82@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

can you please tell if a candidate secures 60%in Degree(Graduation) and Intermediate 40% is eligible aren't?
sree@gurukulam.in

Anonymous said...

site not working plz help .i had already deposit my fees

Anonymous said...

how many general vacancies are there...????

Anonymous said...

can u plz give me solution i am trying to apply for clerical post but the sbi site is creating problems even it is not open

Unknown said...

your website is not working how i apply to job tell at shonasmile@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

your website is not working tell at vinnyjassam@gmail.com

Unknown said...

m trying to apply for job but website is not opening tell at vinnyjassam@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

i m khushi,i m trying to submit application form of sbi for clerical post,but site is unable to open,how can i submit my application form.My id is gunjan_rawat151@yahoo.co.in

Anonymous said...

please tell me i am not able to open the website of sbi please

Anonymous said...

i m namrata
plz tell me hw can i fill the online form for the clerical post of sbi bank

Anonymous said...

IM AVISHI
QUALIFICATION(10+2)+DCA(DIPLOMA),HOW CAN I FILL CLERCIAL POST OF SBI BANK

Anonymous said...

past three days i m trying sbi website for apply online application for the post of clerical exam

Unknown said...

http://bankjob.blogspot.com/2008/12/clerical-vacancin-sbi-associate-banks.html

Post a Comment