- Qualification : A graduate with minimum of 60% marks from a recognized university in any discipline as a regular student.
- Age : Maximum: 28 years as on 01-11-2007. Minimum: 21 years as on 01-11-2007.
- Pay and allowances: As applicable to Scale I officers. Initial salary will be Rs. 14000/- and other applicable allowances and perquisites
- Procedure for selection: The candidates should appear for written examination to be held at Chennai and Madurai centres tentatively during the 4th week of August 2008. The written examination will be of objective type. After evaluation on the basis of the written test, candidates will be short listed for an interview in the order of merit.
- Fee : draft of Rs. 250/- drawn in favour of "Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd" payable at "THOOTHUKUDI" / "TUTICORIN" should be made with every application
Last Date for Online e-Application Filling is July 07, 2008: The last date for submission of hard copy of the application along with the enclosures and demand draft is 5 working days from the date of online e-application filling but not later than July 12, 2008.
The cover containing hard copy of the online application along with the one recent passport size photograph, copy of degree mark sheet, age proof certificate and draft demand draft and copy of other testimonials should be super scribed as "Application for Probationary Officers 2008. Application Serial No. ###" (replace ### with actual no.)" and should reach us on or before July 12, 2008 to:
The General Manager,
Human Resource Development Department,
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd.
Head Office, # 57, V. E. Road,Thoothukudi-628 002.