Bank of India, a leading Public Sector Bank having Head Office in Mumbai invites applications for recruitment of 550 posts in Clerical Cadre.
- Clerical Cadre : 550 posts (SC-96, ST-99, OBC-109, UR-246) in various states, Age (as on 31/3/08) : 18-28 years i.e. Applicant’s Date of Birth should not be prior to 01/04/1980 & after 31/03/1990, Pay Scale : Rs. 4410 -13210/- , Qualification : A Pass Class Degree from a UGC Recognized University or A First Class Pass (60% marks in the aggregate) in the Higher Secondary School (HSC) Examination or Standard XII under the 10+2+3 pattern or Standard XI under the 11+4 pattern or Intermediate Examination or Pre-University Examination from a recognised Educational Board. (ii) Should have completed Computer Course of duration of minimum 60 hours (Basics, DOS, Windows, MS Office, Internet & E-Mail etc.) from a Computer Training Institute.
Selection Procedure : The final selection will be made on the basis of the candidate’s performance in Written objective test of 200 marks and Personal Interview of 50 Marks. In order to qualify for interview the candidate is required to obtain minimum 40 % marks in each objective test (35% marks for Reserved Category).
Application Fee : Application fee of Rs.250/- (Rs.50/- for SC/ST/PWD) has to be paid in any of Bank of India Branches by computer generated challan with specific registration number after filling up application form.
How to Apply : The candidate should apply on-line through web site only. Only after updating the valid fee details, the candidate would be allowed to take a printout of the already registered on-line application. This printout along with the challan and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if selected for Interview.
Important Dates :
- Submission of On-line application commencing on : 16/04/2008
- Last date for On-line registration : 08/05/2008
- Last date for payment of fees at any Bank of India Branch only : 10/05/2008
- Last date for updating fee payment details in application form on web site : 12/05/2008
- Tentative Date of Written Examination : 22/06/2008
Details are available at http://www.bankofindia.com/home/whatsnew/proj%202008.doc and Online submission of application at http://app1.ibps.in/boiclmenu.asp