- Assistant Vice President (Post code : BO/SZ/AVP), At least 9-10 years experience in a decision making position in a reputed bank.
- Manager (Job Code : BO/SZ/MN), minimum 6 years of relevant experience in a reputed bank.
- Deputy Manager (Job Code : BO/SZ/DM), 3-4 years of relevant experience in a reputed bank.
- Executive (Job Code : BO/SZ/EXE), 3-4 years of relevant experience in a reputed bank. Those with experience in the financial sector will be preferred. Fresh Graduates/ MBAs/CAs/ ICWAs from reputed colleges can also apply.
- Assistant Vice President/ Manager/ Deputy Managers (SME Segment) (Job Code : CR/SZ/SME), You role envisages business development in the SME Segment with emphasis on fee-based income. You should have working experience in the area of credit appraisal/ sanction/ supervision/ follow up and recovery. 3-10 years of relevant experience as an officer in the reputed bank/financial institution is essential. CAs and MBAs from leading Business School will be given preference.
- Managers/ Deputy Managers (Corporate Banking Operation) (Job Code : SZ/CBO), You should have 2-6 years of experience in the area of corporate credit including sanction/ documentation/ supervision and follow-up/ recovery. CAs, MBAs from leading business schools and candidate with prior experience in the relevant field will be given preference.
- Managers/ Deputy Managers/ Executives (Credit Agriculture Officers) (Job Code : CR/SZ/AO), Your role envisages business development relating to the Agri-business segment. You should be fully conversant with all aspects of agriculture financing and highly skilled in the area of sourcing/ appraising and monitoring agriculture related credit proposals. 1-6 years of relevant experience as an officer in a reputed bank / financial institution.
- Managers/ Deputy Managers / Executives (Foerign Exchange) (Job Code : SZ/FX), You hsould have at least 1-6 years of experience in the area of International Trade Finance i.e. exports, imports and regulatory issues.
- Managers/ Deputy Managers / Executives (Banking Business) (Job Code : SZ/BB), You will be responsible for marketing and sales of Current Account, Cash Management Services - Payments/ Collection, and other related products to SMEs, large Corporate and Institution. You will also be responsible for sourcing of business from Central/ State Government Departments and Undertakings. 1-6 years of experience in related field is essential. MBAs from leading B-Schools with relevant experience shall be prefered.
- Deputy Managers / Executives (NRI) (Job Code : SZ/NRI), You will be responsible for building new relationship with NRI by making our basket of value added products & services available to them. You would also be responsible for deepening of existing NRI relationship by providing them with personalised services. 1-6 years of experience in sales & marketing in the Banking/Financial Services sector is essential. Experience in the BRI segment of a bank would be an added advantage.
- Managers/ Deputy Managers / Executives (Investment Advisory Services) (Job Code : SZ/IA), You will be required to sell mutual funds, bonds and other investment products to customers with the objective of augmenting their wealth by suggesting good investment option based on the risk profile of the customer. 1-6 years of relevant experience is essential. You must be AMFI certified. Candidates with MBA degree or currently persuing MBA from a reputed institution will be preferred.
- Managers/ Deputy Managers / Executives as Relationship Managers (Retail Banking Products) (Job Code : SZ/RB), Your role envisages business development in the Bank's retail liability products like Priority Banking, Senior Privilage, Smart Privilage, Salary Relations and Trus business. You will be expected to adopt various marketing strategies, sales initiatives with clearly quantified measurable tragets. You shall be primarily responsible for building new relationship and also for deepening and servicing of existing relationship. 1-6 years of relevant experience is essential. MBAs from leading B-Schools would be preferred.
- Business Development Executives (Job Code : SZ/BDE), Your role will be to promote sales of saving accounts, current accounts, term deposits, debit cards, fullfilling account opening requirements, reaching out to high net-worth individuals and providing home banking services. Ideally you should have your own means of conveyance in order to be mobile. Knowledge of local/regional language in addition to English is essential.
- Deputy Manager/ Executive for Projects (Job Code : PROJ/CO), Responsibility involve completion of projects within stipulated time frame and maintenance of existing branches/ offices alongwith negotionation/ coordination with architects/ contracts/ vendors to ensure execution of work as per desired specifications at very competitive rates. You should be BE (Civil) or B.Arch. with 1-5 years of exeprience in the area of execution and project managment of commercial interior works projects. , Locations : Hyderabad , Bangalore and Coimbatore.
Candidates should fulfill the following age criteria for different grades
- Assistant Vice President - within 40 years
- Manager - within 35 years
- Deputy Manager - within 30 years
- Executive - within 26 years
- Business Development Executive - within 26 years
The minimum educational qualification for the above positions (other than for Deputy Manager/ Executive for Projects) is Graduation in any faculty from a recognised university. A good academic reocrd and computer literacy is essential in all cases.
Salary and perquisites will match the best in the industry.
How to Apply : you may send your resume within 10 days to the following address superscribing your application and envelop with the job code.
The Vice President (Human Resources), Axis Bank Ltd., Southern Zonal Office, 3rd Floor, No. 82, Dr. Radhakrishnan Salai, Mylapore, Chennai - 600004
(b) for the post of Deputy Manager/ Executive for Projects, you may send your resume with in 10 days to the following address superscribing your application and envelope with the job code.
The Senior Vice President (Human Resources), Axis Bank Ltd., Marker Towers, E Wing, 6th Floor, Cuff Parade, Colaba, Mumbai - 400005
All applications must contain job code, date of birth, educational qualifications, percentage of marks obtained, name of university, year of passing, contact details, name of current employer and present designation.