- Probationary Officers in JMGS-I : 700 posts , Pay Scale : Rs.10000-18240/-, Age : 21-30 years.
- Probationary Officers (Rural Development) in JMGS-I : 125 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.10000-23520/-, Age : 21-30 years.
- Security Officers in JMGS-I, 03 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.10000-18240/-, Age : 21-40 years.
- Technology Officers (Civil & Electrical) in JMGS-I : 12 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.10000-18240/-, Age : 21-30 years.
- Information Technology Officers in MMGS-III :12 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.18240-23520/-, Age : 21-35 years.
- Information Technology Officers in MMGS-II : 20 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.13820-19920/-, Age : 21-32 years.
- Probationary Clerks : 305 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.4410-13210/-, Age : 18-21 years.
Age relaxation by Govt. rules.
Saperate application with requisite fee for each post applied for should be sent.
Application Fee : Officers - Rs.200/- (Rs.50/- for SC/ST/PH) and Rs.150/- (Rs.50/- for SC/ST/PH) Probationary Clerk in the form of bank DD (saperate for each post) in favour of "Syndicate Bank Recruitment Project -2008" payable at Udupi/Manipal.
For full details regarding number of vacancies, application format, eligibility criteria, application fee, reservation, relaxation in upper age limit permissible for SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-Serviceman category, please visit the Syndicate Bank Website at http://syndicatebank.in/scripts/Recruitment.aspx
How to Apply: All eligible candidates should apply in the prescribed Application format in A - 4 size paper (11.69” X 8.27”). Application complete in all respect should be sent only by ordinary post in a closed envelope superscribed “APPLICATION (S) FOR THE POST OF ____________________________” (As per the post applied for by the candidates) , On the following address :
- For Officers (Post No. 1-6) : SYNDICATE BANK RECRUITMENT PROJECT 2008, Post Box No. 64, MANIPAL - 576104, Udupi District, Karnataka
- For Probationary Clerk (Post No. 7) : SYNDICATE BANK RECRUITMENT PROJECT 2008, Post Box No. 100, Udupi-576101, Udupi District, Karnataka
Last Date: The last date of the receipt of the completed application form is 15/02/2008 and for far-flung areas last date is 22/02/2008.