The World Bank
Financial Management unit of The World Bank, a leading multilateral financial organisation in global economic development, managing $400 billion in assets for itself and for clients, is looking for to empanel individual consultants to assits the Financial Management Specialist (FMS) in :
- Supervising Financial Management arrangements of the projects.
- Preparing and finalising FM assessments for projects under preparation.
- Reviewing project audit reports and borrower follow -up action on such reports.
- Conducting review of statement of expenditure (SoE)
- Preparing and implementing financial management capacity building projects.
- Conducting diagnostics and analytical reviews in the area of public financial management.
The consultant should be a professional accountant (CPA, CA or equivalent) with a Bachelors degree in accounting, business, finance, economics or related subject and should have at least 5 years of relevant experience in financial management. The position requires strong accounting and auditing expertise. Previous experience on working in bank projects/government departments/ public sector would be an added advantage. The consultant should be eligible to work with the bank on a contractual (individual) basis. Persons in full time employment need not apply as the maximum contractual period for a year (July-June) would be limited to 150 working days.
Qualified candidates may send their detailed CV on or before 18th January, 2008 to :
firstname.lastname@example.org or write to Head - Human Resources, SARFM-STC, The World Bank, 70, Lodhi Estate, New Delhi-110003