Bank of Baroda
Bank of Baroda, India's International Bank, with a network of more than 2700 branches in India & overseas presence in 21 countries, entering the centenary year in 2007, we are looking for talented professionals with winning attitude to shoulder the bank's transformation process and partner its ongoing Growth plan through shouldering the responsibility in Senior Management Grade in the following Core Functional Areas:
- IT - Information Security (SMG/S V) : 01 post
- IT Infrastructure & Network Support (SMG/S IV) : 01 post
- Database Administration (SMG/S IV) : 01 post
- CBS Application Support (SMG/S IV) : 02 posts
- Data Centre Operations (SMG/S IV) : 02 posts
- Marketing (SMG/S IV) : 06 posts
- Human Resources Management (SMG/S IV) : 05 posts
- Forex Dealing (SMG/S IV) : 02 posts
- Foreign Exchange (SMG/S IV) : 05 posts
- Risk Management (SMG/S IV) : 03 posts
- Insurance (SMG/S IV) : 04 posts
- Wealth Management (SMG/S IV) : 04 posts
- SME Finance (SMG/S IV) : 05 posts
Pay Scales :
- Asst. General Manager (SMG/S-V) : Rs.24140-26620/-
- Chief Manager (SMG/S-IV) : Rs.20480-24140/-
Age (As on 01/01/2008) : Minimum - 30 years & Maximum - 45years.
Eligible candidates are advised to apply 'ONLINE' .
- Date for Online Registration : Dec 19, 2007 to Jan 9, 2008
- Receipt of print-out of applications with application fee : January 18, 2008.
- Reeipt of print-out of applications from far-flung areas : January 25, 2008
Application Fee : The application fees in the form of Demand Draft for Rs. 250/- (Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/ PWD candidates on postage charges only) favoring "Bank of Baroda - Recruitment of Specialists in Senior Management Grade - Project 2007" payable at Mumbai.
The print out of the application should be sent by ordinary post and should reach the following address by 18/01/08 : Bank of Baroda - Recruitment of Specialists in Senior Management Grade-Project 2007, Post Box - 9726, Borivali (East), Mumbai - 400066
For more information, please visit http://www.bankofbaroda.com/recruitment.asp?artid=2102&modid=36 , kindly see annexures at the bottom of the page and link to Apply Online also available there.