UNITED BANK OF INDIA
( A Govt. of India Undertaking)
11, Hemant Basu Sarani, Kolkata - 700001
United Bank of India, a leading (Nationalised) Public Sector Bank having one of the highest business productivity and profitablility growth rate with all India presentation, invites applications from Indian citizens for the posts of Cash-cum-General Clerk in Clerical Cadre.
- Post : Cash-cum-General Clerk
- No. of Vacancies : 200 posts in various states (SC-32, ST-16, OBC-43, UR-109)
- Pay Scale : Rs.4410-13210/-
- Age (As on 01/07/2007) : Minimum - 18 years and Maximum 28 years. Relxation as per Govt. of India rules.
- Qualification : Pass with 65% marks in aggregate in 10+2 or equivalent (60% for SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman/PC category).
Selection Procedure : A Written Exam on 9th March 2008 and Interview.
Fee : Application Fee of Rs. 150/- (Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PC/Ex-Serviceman candidates) should be seny by Bank DD or by Banker's cheque/ Pay Order favouring "United Bank Of India Recruitment A/c - Clerical Project" payable at Mumbai.
- Last date of receipt of Application : 16/12/2007
- Last date of receipt of applications from far-flung areas : 24/12/2007
- Date of Written Test : 09/03/2007
How to Apply : Application complete in all respect should be sent by ordinary post only in a closed envelope superscribed as "APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF PROBATIONARY OFFICER" at the following address:
United Bank of India Clerical Recruitment Project-2007
Post Box No 9706,
Mumbai - 400066