Malwa Gramin Bank
Head Office, 2nd Floor, Prem Basti, D. C. Office Road,
Near Street No. 10, Sangrur-148001
Malwa Gramin Bank is a Regional Rural Bank sponsored by State Bank of Patiala.
Recruitment for the post of Officers Scale-I and Clerk-Cum-Cashiers
- Last date for Reciept of Application : 03/11/2007
- Date of written Examination , Officer Scale-I : 23/12/2007, Clerk Cum Cashiers : 30/12/2007
- Officers Scale-I : 12 posts (SC-4, OBC-2, UR-6), Pay Scale : 10000-18240/- , Qualification : A degree from any recognized university in any discipline or its equivalent. The candidate must have proficiency in local language i.e. Punjabi and must have passed “Punjabi” as one of the subjects at Matriculation/ Senior School Certificate (old pattern) or at equivalent level.Preference will be given to candidates with computer knowledge.
- Clerk-Cum-Cashiers : 32 posts (SC-9, OBC-7, UR-16), Pay Scale : 4410-13210/- , Qualification : Degree of recognized University in any discipline or its equivalent; or Pass with 50% marks in aggregate in Higher Secondary Examination of 10+2+3 pattern/ XI Std. of 11+3 pattern/ Pre-degree or Intermediate or any equivalent examination; or Diploma in Banking recognized by Central Govt./ State or Union Territory; or Pass with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in Matriculation / Senior School Certificate (old Pattern) / or equivalent. The candidate must have knowledge of English language. AND The candidate must have proficiency in local language i.e. Punjabi and must have passed “Punjabi” as one of the subjects at Matriculation/ Senior School Certificate (old pattern) or at equivalent level. Preference will be given to candidates with Computer knowledge
Application Fee : Application fee including postage should be paid by a single Demand Draft / Bankers’ Cheque issued by MALWA GRAMIN BANK Or a Scheduled Commercial Bank for each post separately to be drawn as ”Malwa Gramin Bank Recruitment Account –Officers Scale-I ” payable at Sangrur. and ” Malwa Gramin Bank Recruitment Account – Clerical ” payable at Sangrur. Candidate must write his/ her name, date of birth & address on the reverse side of the Bank Draft/ Bankers’ Cheque.
How to Apply : Applications complete in all respects should be sent only by Ordinary Post on the following Post Box Nos :
- For Officers Scale-I : Post Box No. 7646, Malad (West), MUMBAI 400064
- For Clerk-cum-Cashiers : Post Box No. 7647, Malad (West), MUMBAI 400064