Axis Bank is moving ahead with the times. Career opportunities are for all locations across bank branches in North Estaren States in Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Orissa, Sikkim, Tripura, West Bengal and Ut of Andaman and Nicobar Island..
For Branch Banking :
- Assistant Vice President (Post code : BO/EZ/AVP), At least 9-10 years experience in a decision making position in a reputed bank.
- Manager (Job Code : BO/EZ/MN), minimum 6 years of relevant experience in a reputed bank.
- Deputy Manager (Job Code : BO/EZ/DM), 3-4 years of relevant experience in a reputed bank.
- Executive (Job Code : BO/EZ/EXE), 3-4 years of relevant experience in a reputed bank
- Assistant Vice President/ Deputy Managers/ Executive (SME Segment) (Job Code : CR/EZ/SME), You role envisages business development in the SME Segment with emphasis on fee-based income. You should have working experience in the area of credit appraisal/ sanction/ supervision/ follow up and recovery. 3-10 years of relevant experience as an officer in the reputed bank/financial institution is essential. CAs and MBAs from leading Business School will be given preference.
- Managers/ Deputy Managers/ Executives (Agriculture Officers) (Job Code : TR/EZ/AO), at least 1-6 years of relevant experience as an officer in a reputed bank / financial institution.
- Managers/ Deputy Managers (Corporate Banking Operation) (Job Code : EZ/CBO), at least 2-6 years of relevant experience as an officer in a reputed bank / financial institution
- Managers/ Deputy Managers / Executives (Foerign Exchange) (Job Code : TR/EZ/FX), You hsould have at least 1-6 years of experience in the area of International Trade Finance i.e. exports, imports and regulatory issues.
- Managers/ Deputy Managers / Executives (Banking Business) (Job Code : EZ/BB), You will be responsible for marketing and sales of Current Account, Cash Management Services - Payments/ Collection, and other related products to SMEs, large Corporate and Institution. You will also be responsible for sourcing of business from Central/ State Government Departments and Undertakings. 1-6 years of experience in related field is essential. MBAs from leading B-Schools with relevant experience shall be prefered.
- Deputy Managers / Executives (NRI) (Job Code : IBD/EZ/NRI), You will be responsible for building new relationship with NRI by making our basket of value added products & services available to them. You would also be responsible for deepening of existing NRI relationship by providing them with personalised services. 1-6 years of experience in sales & marketing in the Banking/Financial Services sector is essential. Experience in the BRI segment of a bank would be an added advantage.
- Managers/ Deputy Managers / Executives as Relationship Managers for retail Banking Products (Job Code : EZ/RB), Your role envisages business development in the Bank's retail liability products like Priority Banking, Senior Privilage, Smart Privilage, Salary Relations and Trus business. You will be expected to adopt various marketing strategies, sales initiatives with clearly quantified measurable tragets. You shall be primarily responsible for building new relationship and also for deepening and servicing of existing relationship. 1-6 years of relevant experience is essential. MBAs from leading B-Schools would be preferred.
Candidates should fulfill the following age criteria for different grades
- Assistant Vice President - within 40 years
- Manager - within 35 years
- Deputy Manager - within 30 years
- Executive - within 26 years
The minimum educational qualification for the above positions is Graduation in any faculty from a recognised university. A good academic reocrd and computer literacy is essential in all cases. Salary and perquisites will match the best in the industry.
How to Apply : you may send your resume within 10 days to the following address superscribing your application and envelop with the job code.
The Vice President (Human Resources)
Axis Bank Ltd.,
Eastern Zonal Office,
5, Shakespere Sarani,
Kolkata - 700001
All applications must contain job code, date of birth, educational qualifications, percentage of marks obtained, name of university, year of passing, contact details, name of current employer and present designation.