INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK (IOB), a leading Public Sector Bank invites applications from Indian Citizens for the post of SECURITY OFFICER In Middle Management Grade Scale II
- Last date for Receipt of Applications : 06/10/2007
- Last date for Receipt of Applications from far-flung areas : 13/10/2007
- Name of the Post/Vacancies: Security Officers , 17 posts (SC-2,ST-1,OBC-4,UR-10)
- Pay Scale : MMG Scale II, Rs. 13820-19920/-
- Probation Period : 2 years
- Age : The minimum age limit for the post of Security Officer is 21 years and maximum 45 years. (As on 01/09/2007)
- Educational Qualification (as on 01/09/2007) : A Degree or any equivalent qualification from a recognised university (b) An officer with 5 years of commissioned service in Army/ Navy/ Air Force or a Police Officer not below the rank of Asst. Superintendent of Police/ Dy. Supdt. Of Police with 5 years of service or an officer of identical rank in Para Military Forces with 5 years service.
- Selection Procedure: The selection will be made on the basis of performance in the Interview.
Application Fee : (A) For SC/ST Candidates Rs.50/- (B) For all others including OBC and Ex-Serviceman - Rs.200/-. Requisite Application Fee should be payable by Demand Draft/Banker's Cheque drawn on any scheduled bank favouring "Indian Overseas Bank” payable at Chennai only.
How To Apply : All eligible candidates should apply in the prescribed Application format given to reach the following address on or before the last date for receipt of applications only by ordinary post in a closed envelope superscribed “ APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT MANAGER-SECURITY” :
The General Manager
Personnel Administration Department
Indian Overseas Bank
Central Office, 763, Anna Salai
Chennai - 600 002
For complete details and application format please view http://www.iob.in/AD-08092007.pdf