Credit Suisse is a major player in global banking and an employer of choice. Credit Suisse is in process of recruiting of Equity Business professionals in India to launch the Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO) business in Pune. Roles will include Equity Research, Prime Services, Derivatives, Sales and Trading Support, Corporate Marketing, Client Centricity and Support Professionals.
At this point of time, applications are invited from suitable qualified individuals with a demonstrable track record in
- Equity Research Quantitative Analysis and Research Production
- Equity Derivatives Quantitative Strategy and modeling
- Equity Trading Quantitative Analysis
- Prime Services Client Strategy, Risk Assessment, Trading Support, Tax Structuring and Documentation
- Corporate Marketing Production
- Client Centricity and Coverage Strategy and Analysis
- Excellent academic qualification from a recognised university. MBAs, CAs, Master's Degree in Finance, Law, Tax Accounting with a Bachelor's degree in quantitative science preferred.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in your field of expertise
- Greater that 3 years experience for those seeking land roles
- Demonstrable track record of achievement and career progression
- Experience of working in an international financial organisation preferred
please quote the relevant position(s) being applied for on the subject heading of your e-mail and submit your application by 17th July, 2007 to email@example.com